iReview 5/22/2014

Title: Executory
Purpose: Foretold Success and Future


Philippines,
We will build Nuclear Power Plants here from my Investment at Global Nuclear/GE/Westinghouse. 5 New Nuclear Power Plants to Eliminate Price Hike.
We will sure our Nuclear Power Plants are Safe and Functional.
We will make this as the most Advance.
For years of Nuclear Power is Missing in Action.
This Year 2014.


My Finance are Sole Corporate,
For Years I was waiting for,
I started this as sole corporation,
And I leave Traditional Investment to be Futuristic.
All my Decisions are Solo.


British Empire trying to Influence Global Market for Hyper Inflation,
Some part are Unsustainable.
I want to Deflate British Pound.

This is What I Think of Investing before i Told Them I am Sole Corporation Finance







Comments