My Adventure for Sarah G.

Chapter 1

     My first sem, me and my classmates went to Ayala Town Center at Alabang, looking for books. I saw this cute girl preparing for her mall tour. Her name was Sarah G. She was so cute and talented. I saw her looking at me while her make up artist are so busy putting make up.

     15 years later, I think she's still the cutest and talented girl i mean woman in Entertainment here. My course is Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, But I feel like I get in class of IT.


     Time goes by still emptiness surround, and the sound is going smooth, so I'm still tripping like I was still a college student. Still listening to loud music and I'm still the loudest. Guitar and listening to music still my thing. I have a theory of listening to loud music will wake up my neighbors and keep their drama out of their life plus I am a silent joker, I used to be a village idiots, I still do what it pleases me, but a discreet, I also have passion on studying laws and Constitution. I used to love other girl but that other girl was loyal to others.


     Last year, During anniversary of my Fraternity, our former vice president visit us here on our home, like always often he does treat us on Ayala Town Center and we drink on bars there then we went to tagaytay for a drinks in a restaurant after our parade, together with former president and I am the preceding president until now, and yes we got drunk in highland. He is a former US Marine,  His name was Earvin.  And the name of former president was Patrick, its the only time we saw Earvin again after a decade. He is a co founder of a solar company I've never heard of. I guess all Pilipinos in US should know now how we drink in all restaurant. I hate them when were drunk. Because they are tripping and they want to talk to all girls out there as if they know them. No this is not another madmax, this is just a road trip story. I wish I have a car.


     So, a week after Earvin went back to treat for Baguio but I'm so busy. I was doing community service I want to be a 0resident of this subdivision so I help our old guard on duty. He told me he will give me a gun and I will be the caretaker of his car and company. So, I ask him for more details because he will fly back to U.S. that's what he told me when we were drinking at TGIF at Ayala and on Tagaytay.


     I heard he again unleash his stupid attitude when we were teens, he freaks out in his car like his car a Montero Mitsubishi. A freaky attitude way back then and he blame all our friend and my brothers, while they were going to Baguio. While Patrick again wants Earvin back here for another road trip and bar hopping.


     Why I write this story? Because it is a long story, I don't even know why we are here, thus, no body dies in this story but it's a headache and mouthful of foods I eat or I can make it on our own kitchen but they can order it on a restore whatever, maybe it's their job to spit on foods, but I never like ittin or putting buger on foods, there is one time I saw buger on the side of calamares we order on italianis at Ayala Alabang, prestige location with bastard food employees, i use to work on a milk factory and that's a no-no.


     Enjoy this maybe later you will learn something or nothing.

Comments