iReview Nov. 15, 2018.

Watching music video of airplane, makes me cry for 10 minutes.

You know I'm the boss and my punishment to my employees is no pay, until my mission complete

That music video of Lany Live at LA makes me cry for about 7 minutes I guess.

What music video I pick that makes you cry? Tell me details of it okay

I think my missions are those music videos I pinned on my FB pages.

If you don't understand the title of my pages my missions are just pinned, no pay for my employees failures

I don't care about others FB pages.

My employees of corporation will get no pay if I failed on my missions, trust me cause I do what I say.

I don't hire people for nothing I don't pay them to oppose me, I can fire them anytime I want and Chase them with lawsuits even on nighttime.

I'm a humble boss but I look at ranks.

If People oppose me erase their rank just a snap.

Is that music video I pinned?

No work no pay.

I'm the highest rank on personal finance.

I am undefeated on finance.

This is social media and finance is different, Banks knows what I am talking about.

Do you have any reason to doubt me? Doubt me if you want but websites have it's function and uses.

I am finance emperor.

I will tell you why US websites are not political.

Do you still doubt me? It will take you 30 years to understand if you doubt me.

I am the only legit finance because I have contracts and survey in my name.


X means 10 I should name my blog final fantasy x but I don't like to name it final fantasy 10, so I name it stuff and play x or 10, don't be fools, even final fantasy players knows it was Roman numerals.

X also appeared on algebra, x also appears on multiplication.

What does x means to you and tell me a name start in x, I don't remember but I also name a school with Xavier, I name a baby Xavier but not my baby it was just my lady professor question on test paper...








i love this video

Comments